I am a digital marketing sponge.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Excellent writing and communication
- Expert at Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat
- Raster and vectoring knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication
- Prioritizing various projects
- WordPress content publishing
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO – DENVER Denver, Colorado May 2018
Marketing , GPA 3.54
December 2017 – Present
Digital Marketing Intern
- Create scholarship opportunities for future students with accredited universities all over the nation.
- Collaborate with law firms to develop websites that publishes, formats, and optimizes content that is relevant and consistent through web traffic.
- Publish content with Google platforms that indexes content to create a higher domain rating and increases web traffic
ALLIED INTEGRATED MARKETING
August 2017 – Present
- Contact local business owners and pitch promotional events of blockbuster movies to create a unique experience for customers and increase brand awareness.
- Strategize multiple promotional events between college organizations and keep organizations engaged throughout the timeline.
ERX ANIMAL HEALTH
June 2017 – August 2017
- Create various promotional materials using Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for promotional sales to increase market share for veterinary products.
BEST BUY, INC.
Lakewood , Colorado
August 2015 – Present
- Demonstrate leadership skills by coordinating with team members to unload and organize various types of products from palatalized trucks and counting 200+ products in accordance with shipment manifest.
- Audit discrepancies found within current inventory and corrected them accordingly to establish an accurate inventory on hand and documented any missing inventory to direct supervisor.
- Package merchandise for return to distribution center and accurately create a bill of lading transfer to verify movement of merchandise.
- Trained 16+ employees on analyzing stores planogram system to ensure product is stocked correctly and operation of assistance vehicles for overstock merchandise.
FARMER’S ENGRAVING, INC.
Denver , Colorado
September 2014 – May 2015
- Established a rapport with customer base to ensure customer needs were met by presenting items with engraving text or picture.
- Built and designed logos using Corel Draw Pro software and establish accurate measurements for laser engraving awards.
- Developed and processed film utilizing attention to detail skills for etching with sand-blasting technology.
UNITED STATES NAVY
Norfolk , Virginia
August 2010 – August 2014
- Performed daily maintenance on complex engineering equipment in accordance with standard operating procedure to provide safety to fellow crew members.
- Analyzed engineering diagrams of various firefighting equipment per standard operating procedures and adjusted any errors found when operating machinery.